"Some Stuff I Wish I'd Said"
- "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you
might be the world."
- "Going to church does not make you a good person anymore than
going to McDonald's makes you a hamburger."
- "Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool
of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job."
- "A coincidence is when God performs a miracle, and decides to
- "Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on
the same side."
- "I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to."
- "Lead your life so you won't be ashamed to sell the family
parrot to the town gossip."
- "People gather bundles of sticks to build bridges they never
- "Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you
respond to it."
- "Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and
sometimes you weep."
- "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long
enough to make them all yourself."
- "There are two things I've learned: There is no Cinderella.
And, I'm not her Prince."
- "Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers
and men crooked."